Sunday, April 30, 2006

April's Big News

What a whirlwind month! Tom and I returned home from 6 weeks in Yuma, New Mexico, and San Diego (after 2 weeks in Cabo in Jan.) . We visited LP and AK with new CAK who is beautiful. Then off I went, after Tom's root canal, his urologist apptmt, and paying the taxes, for 10 days with that beautiful new boy in SD.

I returned a bit exhausted and a few days after Chloe and Veronica left for Summerhill. What an exciting life Chloe is leading. Chiara visited them in England.

I just returned from a weekend with the girls of the class of '61 SHS. It was a spa weekend with facials and massages for 8, plus a lovely birthday party and presents just for me. We laughed and caught up on all the weddings and grandchildren and health issues.

I hope to write more soon on this blog and also include news of Angelo, Joe, new arrival Bentley and all the goings-on of Priest Point.

M

1 comment:

Gil an Og said...

hi grandma! doing great here. cool that you have a blog, so i can here about the beach. be sure to post on how the 4th goes.