Well, whatever "meme" means, I've been tagged to do the alphabet meme by the Zombie Queene who was tagged of course by Zenmomma. Here's my first try:
A-Available? For lunch, for dinner, for fun!
B-Best friend: Tom
C-Cake or Pie? Pie! I just made wild mountain blackberry and had some for breakfast!
D-Drink of choice: Smith and Wesson; it's a great Kahlua and vodka kick! Also White chocolate mochas!
E-Essential thing used everyday: My arms! to hug my husband, my dog, my grandkids, my kids and maybe even myself!
F-Favorite color: I have several favorites but Raspberry has been coming first lately, then striking aqua blue, and of course purple.
G-Gummi bears or worms: Bears, I guess. But I'm with Qacei and Ronnie on this: Swedish Fish!
H-Hometown: I was born in Snohomish, Washington, lived in Concrete for a few years, and grew up on a dairy farm near Machias. The barn is still standing!
I-Indulgence: Angelo, MJ, Chloe, Chelsea, Megan, Madison, Colin, Emma, Ella, Lila!And purses!
J-January or February: February cuz Valentine's Day gives you warm huggies.
K-Kids and names: Veronica Ann, Lynn Christine, and Christopher Mathew
L-Life: Has been an adventure and is passing in the blink of an eye!
M-Marriage date: Independence Day, 1992 was anything but!
N-Number of siblings: I one of 6: 2 sisters, 3 brothers.
O-Oranges or apples: Oranges, big juicy ones; maybe tangelos.
P-Phobias: A little claustrophobic and always need some fresh air; in a car, in a plane, never on a train! (I think I'm Dr. Seuss)
Q-Quote: "Cognac, you shitdumb!" VAP age 3
R-Reason to smile: I live at the beach and can walk it, enjoy the lap of the water, and be refreshed instantly.
S-Season: Summer.
T-Tag three people: I'll choose Denise, Allison, and Chloe.
U-Unknown fact about me: I don't think there are any, or if there is one, I'm entitled to it, don't you think? I like that answer and I'm leavin' it! Invoke the 5th Amendment!!
V-Vegetable you don't like: Canned peas and canned spinach.
W-Worst habit: Loving the thrill of the hunt for the perfect machine at the casino!
X-X-rays you have had: Knees, before and after; teeth, hands.
Y-Your favorite food: Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad, chocolate, Turtles, breakfast out!
Z-Zodiac: Taurus, aka big purse and lots of money!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Sis! Thanks for the link - another way to keep track of what is happening back home. Rode up South Mountain this morning, Mariners tonight.
Ha! Welcome to the wonderful world of memes in blogland.
Big fun!
Oh, goodie! You've started down the rabbit hole now! Welcome to the Meme Land!
LOL!!! That one was fun, too! Thanks for sharing! Love from your little niece!
Good morning...I need to get my act together and blog some more!
Post a Comment