Thursday, October 23, 2008


Thirteen Things I love (in no particular order)



1. I love Tom, he's trying so hard to take good care of himself.

2. I love Dr. Price, he is so cool!

3. I love MJ's blog because of all the gorgeous photography.

4. I love V's blog because it's always so unique and interesting.

5. I love Angelo because he always loves me.

6. I love our new roof and our new woodpile. Thanks, Pat, Chris, Dave and Dick!

7. I love blogging and reading blogs, including D's, C's, S's, P & A's, R & K's, Ry's, F's, Steph's, Mary's. (Hope I'm not leaving any out; I love them all!.)

8. I love my daughters who make me so proud and happy, and C & D and all my very special grandchildren. You're all wonderful and I'm proud.

9. I love Pat and Allison and their families and wish them all well.

10. I love living at the beach and soaking up the sunshine (like today).

11. I love being in good health and having everyone in my family healthy.

12. I love being stress-free (like now) with Tom's surgery behind us.

13. I love being surrounded by family and friends, feeling the love, and getting my Christmas shopping done early!!! (Gotcha V!)






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Ronnie said...

I love you, too! Always! Even if you get your shopping done early.

Scott said...

I love all of you!!