Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The doings 2

The Rainier Avenue family is in NO to honor father Marty. Our thoughts are with them.

The Fried Avenue family is on their way to Maui and I'm terribly jealous.

The Everett Avenue family is home from Elmer City without their banjos! Mads is doing better today, went to the doc, blood tests, and back to school. I think she missed her mom and dad.

The Wilbur Highway family is skinny but has upset tummies. Alli has gall bladder surgery scheduled for Friday and our thoughts are with her.

The Priest Point family is making plans to head to Yuma and points south and east come mid-February. Bonita Mesa RV Park is the destination, followed by points further east, maybe San Antonio?? We hope to meet up with the Oshevskees and maybe my brother and sister; maybe the Nebraska connection, too!

3 comments:

Scott said...

I've been waiting for you!

CiaoBella! said...

Too many obligations so we couldn't leave earlier. Can't wait for sun! Second week of freezing fog up here. Yuk! And Mom has a cold; started today.

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Whats up with Madison? Banjos? Fried ave family? Sorry am a little slow? Too bad I missed Chris and Denise, Things are just beautiful over here even though it causes lots of problems. I will take some pictures today.

Pat