Tom and I are trying to pack up in preparation for heading out on Friday. I cleaned house most of the day and I even bathed the dog! Got rid of lots of desert dust.
So, don't you know, after a 90 degree day today, it's 77 at nearly 10:30 PM and the wind is blowing 30 mph. The dust is kicking up so we're trying to close up some windows and vents. We'll have to clean and de-dust all over again!!
Friday we'll head to Uncle Fred's for a night, then meander north eventually winding up in Eastern Washington. The plan is to leave the 5th wheel there for Memorial weekend while we drive the truck and trailer contents home.
We plan to be home for the big Marysville Sons of Italy spaghetti dinner at St. Mary's on Saturday, May 2nd. $10 for a great dinner. We'll make meatballs the day before and cook the Italian sausages, then help out at the dinner. Join us. It's lots of fun! (And, let us know if you'd like some tickets!)
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I gave up on getting rid of the dust long ago. Have a safe trip.
Geez! That means I gotta clean house again! I need nice weather to shake the carpets?
Post a Comment