So, I failed to mention a lot of snowbirders and friends who visited us, not just those who lived at Bonita Mesa with us.
First of all, Coco and Bob showed up and stayed here for a week. We spent some time with them at the swap meet aka flea market aka Arizona Marketplace. They joined us unexpectedly one day for happy hour. What a surprise! And they stayed here in Bonita Mesa with us for about a week, along with their dogs Harley and Lucy. Harley is pretty sick and they spent quite a little time vetting and medicating and hoping for the best.
Then my brother Scott visited for a few days. He motorcyled in, speaking of Harley, and hit Bob's Territorial Harley Davidson Store for a T-shirt, strolled the swap meet, and ate at a choice local restaurant to which we will never return. But we did enjoy the sun and the warmth of the March days.
Last Friday MJ and Frank cruised in about 10 PM coming all the way from Red Bluff, CA in a day! They're hauling the dinghy and boatmotor from the ZP to friend Bob in NOLO. Loved the visit; we had pancakes and bacon, shopped at Kohl's for MJ, ate potato salad and chicken sands-- all before they left at 1PM Saturday. The flash of an eye! Did I say how excited Angelo was to see MJ??? I didn't think he would ever settle down.
MJ left here in her new little sundress and cool matching shades. Stylin'.
Yesterday, March 29th, neighbors Deedee and Jim from Tulalip dropped in. They will be staying in Green Valley for a month after they leave Yuma on Wednesday.
I don't know who I have forgotten this time but I'll think of them immediately after I post this!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man do I need a fifth wheel! I wanna come to Yuma!
Post a Comment