Friday, March 13, 2009

No pictures, sorry!

I did bring my camera but I forgot the USB adapter to transfer the digital images. So, pretend you see Colin about to turn 3, Karen and Joe enjoying the horse races, Bob and Coco having dinner with us in the outskirts of Yuma, and Bob stirring his green chili stew on the BBQ.

Coco and Bob headed to parts unknown around Parker, AZ. They loaned Tom a camp chair so we have to remember to thank them and return it.

Today is Friday the 13th; Dick our neighbor and ex-CHP turned 85 today. We will celebrate with a happy hour at our neighbor Marilyn's about 4:00.

Brother Scott is due here next Monday when it's in the 90's. He gets to celebrate St. Pat's with us, maybe at Parrish's Pub with a Harps or a Guinness. Then maybe go to the horse tanks on Wednesday.

Angelo is due for a bath as soon as I get a kiddies' wading pool.

Today is a relax day; tomorrow is haircut day; Sunday is buffet brunch day, I think, and Monday is vacuum day. Just same old, same old. In the sun!!

3 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Hey There! you should have a chip slot on your laptop? Mine is on the left side of the HP. If you have one take the memory card out of the camera and slide it in the slot. tah dah

CiaoBella! said...

Now I have no excuse and will have to put my camera to work.

CiaoBella! said...

My card is too big for the slot.