Friday Fill-Ins
Friday, May 16, 2008
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to jump in this cold bay, except maybe to try to save a life!
2. Today's weather forecast reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my New York crossword puzzle and coffee in the mornings.
4. Making another quilt and getting a suntan are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons, squeeze them for all their worth and save the juice for blackberry pies and of course lemonade!
6. Learning to swim in the Pilchuck River is one of my favorite childhood memories.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the house, beach and deck full of kids and grandkids, picnics and lemonade, sandy wet towels and suits, and suntan lotion, tomorrow my plans include more of the same and maybe staying cool in 90 degree weather and Sunday, I want to do more of the same!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, Mary,
When life hands you lemons, get out the salt and tequila. It's party time!
I wish I were there!!!! 100 today in San Jose. Pat
Almost drowning in the Pilchuck is my of my worst childhood memories.
Enjoy the nice weather this weekend!
Post a Comment