Thursday Thirteen
Things Thought About May 15, 2008
1. Payday! Score!!
2. Planting corn! Tom and I planted 4 rows and it's warm and we should eat well and prosper (this fall)!
3. Paying bills online; I did it for the first time today!
4. Four bald eagles kept swooping over our deck so I hid our cat Midnight in the house.
5. It's the Ides of May and it feels pretty good! Sunshine at last and being outdoors and on the beach! Hooray!!
6. The mountains were out, too, in all their glory and still sparkling white with snow!
7. All the granddaughters will be here tomorrow, we hope, to bask in the sunshine!
8. Colin got to go to the Zydeco Festival near the San Diego airport last weekend, and also to Lego Land.
9. Eight Common Loons were swimming out front yesterday, in the misty showers and fog.
10. Veronica will have her birthday next weekend at Life is Good and I will miss her. Randi will also have a celebration there.
11. Chloe auditions for a part in a Shakespeare play this weekend in Seattle.
12. Tomorrow we will buy lots of flowers and fill all the pots on the deck with hopes of having beautiful color by the Fourth.
13. When the strawberries are ripe in the fields at the end of June and first part of July, the wild mountain blackberries will be ripe in the woods and it will be time for picking.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment