
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Friday Fill-In #70
1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are Kahlua and cream! (along with a little vodka and a splash of Pepsi over ice, making it a Smith and Wesson.)
2. Veronica and Lynn often amaze me. (My two Awesome daughters, so clever and bright! Where'd they get that?!!)
3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is at Joe's. (My dog Angelo is always at his friend Joe's, next door.)
4. Lima beans and kernel corn, mix it all together and voila! You have succotash! (Isn't that what Sylvester says in Tweety Bird?)
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow wisteria and hydrangeas. (Oh! That is what's in my garden!)
6. Showering is best au naturel. (Imagining Tom in the shower in his gardenwear: Carhartt coat, gloves, boots, and all!)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Grey's Anatomy, tomorrow my plans include picking Chelsea up at the mall and Sunday, I want to spend $600 on a new wardrobe like my unnamed friend did!

2 comments:
Practising Bush economics - spend that rebate! Where are your birthday pictures?
We went to Ivar's Landing in Mukilteo. Chelsea took pictures -- of MJ and Chloe and herself, but none of me! And Sunday's Caribbean party was also my family gathering and those pictures are on my blog under Caribbean Craziness. Fortunately, I didn't make it into those pictures either! MJ took some with the lei on my head, but she didn't publish them. Maybe I'll get in a picture when the sun comes out! Heavy rain today!! Did you head south to Tucson? We love that area, so nice and warm and dry, and Green Valley to the south, and the little artsy shopping village south of that (can't remember the name of it). Oh! And the White Dove of the Desert; the old mission just south of Tucson is wonderful. Stay dry and warm, something we're dreaming of!
M
Post a Comment