Beach happenings in the sun and the rain!
I swear we didn't know it was pornography when we bought it!Happy Christmas, Mom!
Don't they have little copies of all of the calendar pictures on the back cover?
Gotta see it sometime?
I think the pictures were OK, it was all the comments regarding.....
Wow, you were really close to my house, maybe 5 minutes!!! 360-556-2868 is my cell, and 360-556-1752 is John's cell. No home phone for us!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I swear we didn't know it was pornography when we bought it!
Happy Christmas, Mom!
Don't they have little copies of all of the calendar pictures on the back cover?
Gotta see it sometime?
Gotta see it sometime?
I think the pictures were OK, it was all the comments regarding.....
Wow, you were really close to my house, maybe 5 minutes!!! 360-556-2868 is my cell, and 360-556-1752 is John's cell. No home phone for us!!!
Post a Comment