Sunday, June 08, 2008

Canonica Chianti Classico from Barolo

This is a picture of the label of the Canonica Chianti Classico wine. Vince found it on the internet.


2 comments:

Scott said...

Were you able to order any? Do you like chianti with your fava beans? How did the dinner go?

CiaoBella! said...

Tom's nephew Vince says he can order it online and Lynn was going to try wine.com, but I haven't tried yet. Soon I will be rested. I was so stressed at the dinner, selling dinner and raffle tickets and trying to keep lots of the green stuff straight that I couldn't eat nor enjoy it. Hectic. A success as far as lots of people and we served nearly 400 people. Those of us who sold 10 tickets last year, sold 20 this year and it was a bit chaotic! I say again, soon I will be rested.