Sunday, June 22, 2008

GEARING UP!!!!!




Here's MJ with last year's works!! Harper might make it up north for this year's display. And some new friends from Oregon!!

Tom has painted the fence and the big picnic table. We're not refinishing the deck until after the hordes have re-sanded it! I have been killing all the baby spiders flying by and will now wash the windows!


Winter is over!! Tom cleaned out the fireplace and is cleaning the glass doors so it will look presentable on the Fourth.

The invitation has been emailed and the spare beds reserved. There might be room on the tiled, hard kitchen floor and on the deck if needed! Let me know.



Last week when we kept Mads and Chels, MJ and Chloe visited, too. We had a great, calm day on the bay so the girls borrowed Marilyn's kayak and went for a cruise. They had a great time!!
It's rather difficult to paddle on the Fourth because your vessel would be used as targets for bottle rockets!
Madison gave Angelo a shower outside. So yesterday he came in smelling like a skunk! Where was Madison when I needed her?? Monday Angelo has a haircut and bath at the beauty shop. And I'm still trying to find him room at a kennel for the Fourth since he is so adverse the boomers.
I get to go do my favorite chore now: wash windows. I told MJ I would leave the place clean for her while she dogsits Angelo Thursday thru Sunday. Hopefully some of the cleaning will stay that way until the Fourth! Maybe the windows anyway, depending on the seagulls!!
See you all on the Fourth!! Ciao, bella!




2 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Where are all the grandkids when the windows need washing? I wish I were there to help. Can't wait for the 4th! See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

They were home with me. PLEASE CALL us for chore duty. We would love to come and help.