Father's Day and the following Monday were sunny. It was overcast a little and not very warm so I didn't lather Maddy with sunscreen and her poor little shoulders are hurting her! I'm feeling pretty guilty. It wasn't that nice! to burn, I mean. But she did. Sorry, Maddy.
C & D dropped off Maddy and Chelsea on Friday night while they scoot off to Wenatchee for a visit and to their hideaway outside Coulee. Megs is out of school already while Mads and Chels have to go til noon Thursday. Tom and I have been enjoying the girls daily rituals, hauling them out of bed, packing lunches, and driving them to school. Also, nightly laundry and worries about what to wear, so we have been off to Target 2 nights and to JCP 2 nights. Now they have the perfect outfits for the last few days of school. Maddy has Hawaiian Day and Field Day tomorrow and went to the Woodland Park Zoo today. Chels is taking finals in math, science, English, final art project, and I can't remember what else. They both seem to love school and their teachers. Chels is really trying at her grades and seems to be enthusing on the challenge! She loves her art class.
Tom and I went to Sno King Lodge tonight; they have a luau on Sat. evening at St. Alphonses which we will be attending. And tomorrow night is the Italian potluck at Jennings Park for the Mille Cugini Lodge. Next Tuesday is Bel Porto's meeting at Squalicum Yacht Club in B'ham. Keeps us busy. Even those of us who aren't the least bit Italian!!
Mom, Pam and I are going to lunch tomorrow with Carol Min. who will be in town for the day. Might be interesting. We saw her not too long ago at Uncle Lee's funeral and before that at Aunt Margaret's last year.
and in the morning, the SHS class of 61 has their weekly breakfast at Jake's diner on 2nd St. in Snohomish! 0930.
Off to bed. We arise at 6 AM and go until we drop in our tracks -- like now!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It keeps you young (at heart).
Post a Comment