It's time to build the launch pad out over the bay. Chris will be out to do that. High tide is 10 PM. And we have to find something to resemble a pirate ship for the parade. And there's the trip to Boom City!!! Actually, Chelsea, MJ and Chris have already been there once and, from what I hear, they had a booming time while we were in Reno.
For me, it's shop, clean, shop, clean. But the cleaning will be for naught by noon on 7/4!!
But, more food, order cake, order stawberries, hit Costco, hit Winco, hit Albertson's. Find places to store it all. Tom says the house will crash off the foundation. Pat and Allison are going to the oyster store for TWO bags!!! Dig out the BBQs, coolers, lifejackets. Launch boat!
The RSVP count is currently at 75!! And this was supposed to be a small year. I hope everyone remembers chairs, drinks, sunscreen and potluck!!! Shiskabob, salads, burgers, Johnsonville brats, oysters, salmon, strawberry shortcake!! Aren't you all droolin'?!!!!
I probably won't have much chance to write or check email until after the Fourth. Call me if you need me!!!!
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Argh. Weigh anchor for a return to Reno! Have fun Sis.
Don't exhaust yourself! Everything will be just as a hit as every year! We're so thankful for this celebration and for you opening your house to all us crazy's!
AND HIGH TIDE AT 10PM?! The dock of death again?!!?
Oh you two! I hope you have gotten some sleep in between shopping, cleaning, and baking!! I got home around 2 and slept till 5, got up and cleaned (just a little) watched tv and went to bed. Your house is great at all times, and relax, enjoy- 75- you sure there isn't a wedding or something, that's a bunch! Love you both and thanks for all you do.
Bless your heart for all your hard work for a wonderful day of events, family and fun. We love you guys have fun and dont eat to much. Love you guys, Ryan and DeWayne
Eat a burger for me! I'll be snacking on crawfish and stuff in between working on laying 900 sq. ft. of Pergo flooring for my sister Judy.
See y'all next week!
Where are the follow-up pics sis?
Post a Comment