



I tried to take some pictures and thought my camera battery was dead, so I only got a few.
For more great pictures and video of the fireworks, check out MJ's blog, Debbie's blog, Denise's blog, Cori's blog, and Randi and Kauleen's blog. Some of the links are on my sidebar altho some need updating. If you can't get there thru my blog, go thru R & K's (I'm sure Randi has updated her links).
And thank you everyone for coming out to play with us. We enjoyed having the Gold-en ones here and hope they'll come back--that we didn't scare them too much. And I'm sure Harper will return. And we couldn't have done it and wouldn't have had any fun without "the usual suspects"!
And thanks to everyone for helping so much. Tammy sliced and diced all morning for me and lots of people did dishes about 12 times!! Thank you Allison, Debbie, Denise, and many more. And the crew putting out the embers was pretty awsome, as was the cleanup crew on Saturday morning. A million thank you's to all!
Thanks, Chris, for "the show"!

No comments:
Post a Comment