
A picture of a "group hug" about to happen. I don't remember the day, probably the first night here, with a San Diegan in the back row. C was probably in bed. Where was A?
(Allison was surprised one night when her fellow Reno gamer answered the phone at our house!)
Here's a shot of boy and daughter Veronica with Angelo at water's edge. He loved the water (shower, pools, bay) more than Angelo. Angelo doesn't like the shower but C even stood in the runoff water of a hanging basket after Tom watered it! I have pictures but will email them.

C liked the warm outside shower a lot! The water over his face washed away a lot of sand, keeping the sand out of his eyes.
Another Italian connection: Alessio from Cinque Terra and his lovely bride Katherine. Alessio's family has a restaurant in the resort town of Cinque Terra (where he met Katherine) and after crabbing he cooked us a seafood dish of shrimp, crab and black pasta. He normally makes his own black pasta from scratch with squid ink but bought this pasta from the Metropolitan Market in Seattle. It was a very special dinner, especially when served with steaks from the barbie, green salad, and Italian bread! (Note the "Mangia" sign on the wall behind Alessio.) A memorable meal!!
I didn't get pictures of the great crab hunt in the rain on Thursday but A, L, C, MJ and Tom had a great time until it rained!! And came home with some "big game"! A great dinner of wine, crab, bread, and more wine was enjoyed by all!


4 comments:
Nice to see Mom laughing. Nice picture.
I forgot to mention that GG decided to have alittle "lemonade" (like the label said). I was astonished!! Finally I asked her if she liked it and she said it was funny-tasting lemonade and giggled!! She giggled the rest of the evening!
You got it!!
MIKES!
Tag, you're it.
(Randi started it!)
http://zombieprincess.blogspot.com/2008/08/quirky-meme.html
Post a Comment