Friday, August 22, 2008

Quirks? Me??

Veronica tagged me last week for this quirks meme and I had a terrible time with it. My quirks are SO bad, not even a dog would want them!! The real list I made last week just made me cry. So here's a "not-so-bad" list:

1. Whenever I hear Angelo barking outside, I have to go out and make sure he's not being too intimidating, then shut him up and bring him home. His bark is very ferocious but so far, he has no bite.

2. I have to take the clothes out of the dryer while they are still warm, hang them or fold them immediately, or start the dryer over.

3. I have to have all my kids and grandkids with me on Christmas Eve, or at least on the phone.

4. When we leave the house, the washer and dryer both have to be shut off. I'm too paranoid about electrical fires and flooding!

5. The bathroom door has to be propped open to make sure Angelo always has access to water. His meds make him very thirsty.

6. I have to cry every now and then in self pity just to cleanse my soul, and then I can take a deep breath and go on.

I'm supposed to tag some people but I think just about everyone I blog with has already been tagged!! But anyone reading this is welcome to do the meme. Six boring quirks about yourself.

No comments: