Our San Diego visitors made it home safe and sound this afternoon. Their plane was only an hour late and all the rr xing bars were freaking out and down in SD but no trains. So another 45 minutes wasted while drivers learned to maneuver around the bars. Then home at last. A' was extremely happy to have his family back! And boy do I miss them. Wow! The house and beach are sure quiet now.
80 plus degrees today and muggy kinda'. We need wind!!
Pictures at 11!! Well, soon anyway!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well its about time we heard from you! We missed ya here. Talk soon. I am in Sacramento, just got here.
Pat
Missed seeing your blog posts and Miss you and Uncle Tom!! :)
I apologize for skipping a week but I was having too much fun to blog!!! I miss you all and hope to see everyone SOON!
Post a Comment