Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friday Fill-In #67 (but my first!)


Friday Fill-Ins

Friday, April 11, 2008

1. I love springtime in the winter!
2. Eggs Benedict, sausage and eggs, and cheesy omelets are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for my reading glasses!
4. Reading til I fall asleep is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I will make the Grand Marnier/cream cheese dip with fresh fruit for Rita's birthday! YUM!
6. Trail mix with lots of peanuts and M & M's is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to seeing the Blair's new house in Arlington and having a crab louie for dinner, tomorrow my plans include a birthday lunch for Rita and Sunday, I want to work at the rest area, update my blog and do a late Friday Fill-In!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I love that you are doing Friday Fill-In! I'm going to try to get my parents involved more on their blog!! :) I am making them a new one off of blogspot too!! :)