
Pat finally got to celebrate his 50th birthday! He did it in fine style by playing poker with a bunch of high school friends and family. Allison brought Lonnie over from her work, Tom and I were there of course, Vince, Chris, Joe and Devon and many others. I'll try to load additonal pictures in my next blog.
Pat is sporting a shiner, an infected eye which he acquired in California the day before, and which he had treated in Mt.Vernon Saturday am.
Vince was one of the big winners! The rest of us just had fun playing Texas Hold 'Em with a lot of great people from Marysville High Class of 75. Thanks for the great party, Pat and Allison. Oh, and have a Happy 51st Birthday on April 22nd!!

1 comment:
Nice picture Aunt Mary I am glad that he is doing ok. I glad that every one seems like they had a good time. Miss you guy and look foward to seeing you at Memorial Day Weekend.
Post a Comment