Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nephew Thom Turns 25



Happy Birthday, Thom!!!


Thom is the son of my brother Scott. Thom turns 25 tomorrow (on the 29th).


Twenty-five years ago, Scott and daughter, 4-yr old Erica dashed over to M'ville from Bremerton when mother Donna went into labor. I was the only relative Scott could find at home so I was chosen to care for Erica. Since Scott had to make the round trip from Bremerton to M'ville and back to B'ton, Scott was a bit late for Thom's birth. Missed it -- but not by much.


I loved entertaining Erica and was one of the first to learn that Scott had a son and Erica had a baby brother! Again, Happy Birthday, Thom!!
(Thom graduated from my old school, Central. Little-known-fact: Veronica was born in Ellensburg.)


1 comment:

Scott said...

You've been busy on your blog! Glad Big Tom is doing so well. I visted Mom on Saturday, will spend today with Just Plain Thom and go to Thorp tomorrow.